DaxTeamRoeselare DaxTeamRoeselare
Voor alle dax'ers of andere mini 4-taktjes in Roeselare & omstreken

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

nike metcon

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    DaxTeamRoeselare -> Algemeen
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
CrystalBlack
DTR-starter
DTR-starter

BerichtGeplaatst: 24-06-2020 03:01:31    Onderwerp: nike metcon Reageren met citaat

At any one time, young athletes nike basketball shoes either think of ways to boost confidence or hurt confidence. My approach is to help athletes improve their thinking so they can feel more confident andhelp them identify and discard thoughts or beliefs that undermine confidence. Some athletes are blessed with high levels of confidence in their abilities and it shows in competition. You might be the most positive sports parent in the world, but in spite of your positive parenting, your son or daughter may hold on to doubts and negative self-labels (i. e. , ”I choke in big games. ') that will severely limit his or her performance. The two bad habits I am talking about, which kill confidence are: Setting unrealistic expectations2. Engaging in self-doubtI talk about both of these concepts a great deal in my work, as expectation and doubt will cripple even a healthy level of self-confidence.

Here is my conclusion after working with thousands of athletes from many sports: Strict expectations will undermine and suck the life out of confidence! First, they set you up for a win/lose proposition. You either achieve or fail to achieve your expectations, which is not a good scenario for achieving nike air force 1 for womens success. Second, if you don't achieve your own expectations, it's easy to question your ability that day, either during or after your performance. Essentially, you set yourself up for failure before you even take the field or court. Here is a typical example: One of my golf students started each round with an unrealistic expectation to hit the ball perfectly every shot. When he hit his nike jordan first bad or even marginal shot, he would start to analyze his swing mechanics and lose confidence in his ability to shoot a good score.

Over the last 15 years, I have worked with athletes who possess both high and low levels of confidence. What allows one athlete to have a brick wall of confidence and another athlete to have a Lego wall of confidence?One explanation is self-image. Confident athletes have a positive athletic self-image. For example, when I asked Masters' Champion Larry Mize about what makes a great putter great, he said that great putters believe they are the best putters in the world. The most confident athletes in sports do not just have tons of confidence. They also have sturdy levels of confidence built on years of success, instead of nike flyknit fragile confidence based only on the last failed or successful performance.

This can cause a lot of pressure for some racers to excel. "I need to impress the manufacturers so I can get sponsorship," you think to yourself. The reality is that you want to do well for everyone involved, including yourself! However, this state of mind often causes you to try too hard, tense up, and even get arm pump. You must approach each race with a relaxed and carefree mindset, just like you do in practice. Many athletes who want to reach their peak potential are always in search of secrets to hop into the 'zone. But the zone is really not that complicated or hard to achieve when the right mental game strategies are put into place. It is difficult to enter a zonestate every time you compete.

Entering the zone may sound zen-like and magical, but actually achieving this level of immersion is very simple. When your mind fully connects with achieving a goal, such as serving an ace, attention is absorbed into the present (the here and now only). Your mind is riveted to the thoughts and images that help you execute with precision. With pinpoint focus, fear of failure, worry, doubt, indecision, and other mental traps are forbidden from entering your conscious mind. In this state of concentration, mental distractions struggle to compete for your attention, but lose the battle. You cancapture this state of immersion to enhance your performance and maximize your athletic potential!

The top athletes simply are less distracted when they need tohit a good shot, make a critical first down, or nail an important routine. They do not get caught up in the moment of intense pressure. Champion athletes are able to go deeper into an execution nike metcon focus. They are able to focus only on what's important to successful performance. Somehow the intensity of the moment spurs them to focus better in these situations. If you saw the "Soul of a Champion" series on Versus network, NY Yankee's Relief Pitcher, Mariano Rivera, talked about his ability to focus during a game and not pay attention to the potential distractions. "I don't worry about things I can't control. Going into a game, I do not worry about 50,000 fans screaming or booing me. I focus on one thing [img]http://www.mikeybustos.ca/images/c/nike metcon-236ytd.jpg[/img] only - get three guys out, "Mariano Rivera said.
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    DaxTeamRoeselare -> Algemeen Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: